Do you have a video that you want to sell? YouTube may be the perfect place for it. There are many ways that you can take advantage of this popular video-sharing website. In this blog post, we will discuss how to sell your videos on YouTube and start generating revenue from them!
Table of Contents
Uploading videos is easy and starts generating revenue immediately.
To upload a video on YouTube, you can either upload it directly from your computer or mobile device to YouTube, through the Creator Studio. The following steps detail how to do this:
- Include a title, description, and tags for each video in the Creator Studio.
- Set a price (or choose “free”) to sell your videos.
- Upload! You can upload up to three hours of footage at one time.
- You mustn’t make mistakes when uploading these files onto YouTube because they are irreversible; there is no way to delete them from YouTube without deleting everything else on the account as well. This means if there’s an issue with one or two uploaded clips, then all of the other content will be deleted along with it too – so remember this before uploading anything!
- Extra Tip: You can also add a “related video” or two to your upload, which will help YouTube suggest other videos that might be relevant to what you’ve uploaded in the past! This is an excellent way to increase viewership and make more money by attracting new viewers who are interested in related content.
YouTube offers many ways to upload your video, including uploading from a computer or mobile device.
- Upload! Be sure not to include any extraneous footage that was not needed for the creation of this video, though. Remember: be careful about including anything more than what is needed for the creation of this video.
You can also use YouTube’s Creator Studio on the web to upload your videos.
This is the easiest way to upload your videos because they’re not limited by file size or length, and you can also easily add a “related video” or two into the mix which will help YouTube suggest other videos that might be relevant to what you’ve uploaded in the past! This is an excellent way to increase viewership and make more money by attracting new viewers who are interested in related content.
If you want your videos to be uploaded directly from mobile devices, then download the app “YouTube” onto your phone which will enable uploading with just one tap of a button.
Remember: be careful about including anything more than what is needed for the creation of this video.
When you get paid by YouTube, there are three different ways that revenue can come into play
AdSense ads which appear inside of popular content
Sponsorships with companies who want to advertise their content
Video purchases by consumers.
Check this video for more details: