A lot of people wonder how to change the payment method on YouTube. The good news is that it’s super easy, and you can do it right from your account settings. You’ll just need a few minutes and this article as an instruction guide!
How to Change the Payment Method on YouTube?
The good news is that it’s easy to change your payment method on YouTube. You can do this by going into your account settings and changing the card information for your Google Wallet or PayPal account as needed.
If you’re not sure how we would recommend following these steps:
- Go to Account Settings
- Click “Payment Methods” under the Payments section
- Find the correct type of card (example: a Visa credit card)
- Enter a new expiration date if necessary
- Change any other desired details about your billing info (examples include address, name, etc.) – If you want to add an additional phone number where you could be reached in case there are problems with payments try adding one at the bottom of this screen
- If you want to delete a payment method, click on it and then press “Delete”
Check your changes by clicking “Save Changes”
Check out this video for some more details: